Project Leader: NGO Mountains Guides Association “Rovin“, Lviv Ukraine
- Mountain rescue centre (Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine)
- Górskie Ochotnicze Pogotowie Ratunkowe – GrupaKrynicka (Poland)
- Horská služba Pieninského národného parku (Slovakia)
- Horská služba ČRo.p.s. (Jizerske hory, Czech Republic)
Realization: October 2019 – September 2020
Project main goal is further development of the Carpathian Mountain Rescue Cooperation Platform, created within previous project supported by Visegrad Fund, for sustainable dialogue and efficient cooperation between mountain rescuers (regular and volunteers), working in transboundary mountain region of Slovakia, Ukraine, Poland and Czech Republic.
The project specific objectives are:
– information and experience exchange in search-rescue operations and actions;
– transmission of standards and best practices in rescue and search activities in mountains/caves/rivers;
– creation of the safety terms for tourists and locals through enlargement of the mobile application “Self-rescuer”.
The project previews organization of the common trainings, that will allow working out joint actions in emergency events: avalanches, mountain flooding, etc.; will establish mechanisms for information exchange (accidents prevention, response, assistance). Already collected within the previous project information on search-rescue points, first aid stations, tourist shelters in the mountainous regions of Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine, police, forestry, border points, in the form of databases will be placed in the mobile application “Self-rescuer”, created by the project leader as an analogue of the existing ones in Poland-Slovakia-Czech Republic and operating within mobile applications of rescue services. This mobile application will be available for downloading and further exploitation.